Automa Ball Valve Automa
A ball valve is a shut-off valve that control the flow of a liquid or gas by means of a rotary ball having a bore. By rotating the ball a quarter turn around its axis, the medium can flow through or is blocked.
Ball Valves are generally used for flow and pressure control. They are also used as a shut off for corrosive fluids, slurries, normal liquid and gases. In doing so, it helps to control flow for HVAC applications.
Ball Valve, Brass, Stainless Steel
Cast Iron, Brass, Stainless Steel (GI)
• 1 piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve
• 2 Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve
• 3 Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve
• Cast Iron Flange end Ball Valve
• Chrome Plated Brass Ball Valve
• High Pressure Ball Valve
|Refer to product brochure for more information||Yes|
No Photo & Brochure available